Hi David,

On 10/27/08 19:33, David Bartlett wrote:

After a spell of inactivity, we would like to get the en_GB version of OOo up and running again. Stuart Swales (copied in this email) has agreed to take over as project lead because work commitments have prevented me from doing this recently. We also have gathered together a few more volunteers to help Stuart.

Please let me and Stuart know if there is anything else we need to do in order to effect this change.
really thank you for letting us know. A big thank you for all the work you have done so far. I know it's not easy.
Stuart, congratulations to your new role.

You have my full support to make this happen!

Rafaella Braconi
OpenOffice.org L10n Project lead