Changing subject...

Hi Haim, Nadav,

Before uploading Hebrew to Pootle, could you please confirm if it has been agreed in the Hebrew language team?
I can see Alan Yaniger is the responsible person of Hebrew from:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Languages

Can you please try to contact him/her?

Thanks,
Aijin

Haim Tzadok wrote:
Hi Aijin,I would like to open Hebrew as a language in Pootle server.
I have registered to openoffice.org, username: htzadok.
Nadav also thinks that we should use pootle, so I see no point in holding
this.

Thank you,
Haim