On Tue, 09 Dec 2008 11:00:07 -0600, Rafaella Braconi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Alexandro,

On 12/09/08 17:45, Alexandro Colorado wrote:
What's the current schedule for the localization period. So far I havent heard the go from Aijin but I hope I just miss it. We are seen some strings already there but not sure if more will come.

very good question!

With m37 most of Help Content changes have been integrated (CWS hcshared19). Ive already asked Aijin to update Pootle content based on the m37 (update will be announced separately). L10n key deadlines have been added to the release map at: http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/OOoRelease31

A more detailed translation schedule is on progress.

Thanks,
Rafaella

Thanks

--