Hi all,

Rafaella:
> - there are many open questions on how to set up and work with the TestTool
> environment.
Here is my first attempt to use VCLTesttool on vmware. (quite outdated)
http://qa.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=dev&msgNo=7433
Pentium 4 2.4GHz/1Gb memory was fine to run two VCLTesttools at the same time.

Rafaella:
> A specific wiki should capture those Q&A.
> - the process how to release and distribute OpenOffice.org localized
> versions is still not clear to all the N-L teams
We JA team has a concrete process.
Let me explain in the next IRC.
khirano-san
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/JA/QA/Release/2.4.2
must be translated in English.

Hi Thosten Ziehm, and MacPPC users,
I think you can add MacPPC VCLTesttool results at QUASTe.
If there is a problem for MacPPC testtool, please let me know,
and I'll provide build for that. there was a hard-to-track error
for long time, and may affect the stability of VCLTestTool.
http://blog.livedoor.jp/maho_nakata/archives/51080847.html

> Dec 16 19:17:22 Thalion72       thorstenziehm: *we* (as the OOo community)
> provide Mac PPC.. and Linux64bit
WRT Mac PPC testtool, yes, it was taken from my build.
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/VCLTesttool_2.4
> Binaries are taken from Sun StarOffice builds, exept:
> MacOS X PPC: this is based on Nakata Maho's builds
->by Thosten Bosbach
http://blog.livedoor.jp/maho_nakata/archives/50844835.html
http://qa.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=dev&msgNo=9992
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/VCLTesttool_2.4
Mechtilde:
> Dec 16 18:11:48 Mechtilde
> http://ooopackages.good-day.net/pub/OpenOffice.org/qa/
thank you!

I really recommend to use them. I think Helge recommend, too.
http://qa.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=dev&msgNo=11444
http://qa.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=dev&msgNo=11467
RQ,
>Dec 16 18:31:50 RQ      Thalion72, sophi, then why can't we let some
>experienced team or even machines perform all automated tests for all locales?

Yes, Thorsten Zihem also mentioned his OOoCon2008 presentation.
If I remembered correctly Christian Lohmaier and others
had some discussion at Barcelona using QEMU.

-- Nakata Maho http://accc.riken.jp/maho/