Hi Elan,

Thanks for the information.

And can you please confirm if there is any legacy translation to be uploaded to Pootle? If so, please point me where can I get it. (as .sdf or .po file format)

Thanks,
Aijin

Elanjelian Venugopal wrote:
Hi Aijin,

The Tamil localisation team on our side is keen to coordinate our
translation work using the pootle server.

Kindly give 'administrator' privileges to the following accounts (both
active) at pootle2:

   1. evolution
   2. mugunth

I'm already subscribed to the tools mailinglist.

Many thanks.

Elan