Perfect! Thank you!

Rafaella

On 02/06/09 12:54, Olivier Hallot wrote:
Hi: pt-BR Done!
Have a nice week-end!
Regards
Olivier

Rafaella Braconi escreveu:
Hi Sophie, All,

On 02/06/09 07:51, sophie wrote:
Hi Rafaella,

what is the deadline for m40 translation?
thank you for asking. I was actually waiting for the update to be done to make a decision based on the wordcount.... and as it is very very small, it would really be great if you could complete the translation of the few strings by Monday noon CET. We will then integrate only the latest translated strings.

Thanks,