Hello Aijin and others,

I'm Viesturs Zarins, the new lead for OpenOffice localization project for Latvian language.

I'm currently taking over the project. The previous effort was all but dead for about 3 yeas and much has changed since then. Currently I have successfully merged the old translations with the new R40 pot files. We have completed all Writer files (SW folder) and would like to test the result. Current PO files are available from Latvian project CVS: http://lv.openoffice.org/source/browse/lv/src/po/ .

The old process seems very cumbersome and I would like to move the project over to Pootle. Also I would like to know how much do we need to translate before some initial builds can be made?

Thanks,
Viesturs