Hi,

Goran Rakic schrieb:

Question: Where should I mark these localization35 cws builds as
APPROVED after doing Sanity check? I can not find them in QATrack.

Hm .. you like to APPROVE the builds even if there are obvious l10n errors in? Strange :)

Anyway - as these are just CWS builds, they are not supposed to be approved for distribution via QATrack. Adding them to QATrack might even make version search in QATrack unusable. The builds (installsets) identify as OOo 3.0.0 - what is completely wrong and should never be submitted to QATrack.

Best,

André