Hi,

I am seeking for latest OpenOffice telugu translations. As i mentioned in my
earlier mail if some one can provide me those translations that would be
great.
And please let me know who are currently working on Telugu translations. I
haven't received any response from the existing language co-ordinators yet
on this. Their guidance would be great because it would avoid duplicate work
(working on same file). As of now we don't have any central location for
placing OO translations and work on them together (even on pootle).

So please provide the necessary inputs. I would like to request the
Openoffice l10n co-ordinators to look at this matter since the Telugu
translation work is halted from long time and no action is being taken on
the e-mails too since february 4th...

Thanks & Regards
krishna krothapalli.