Hi Goran,

On 05/03/2009 01:18, Goran Rakic wrote:
У сре, 04. 03 2009. у 12:43 +0100, Rafaella Braconi пише:
we can accept only fixes that is to say diff files - not complete sdf files to be imported. Also make sure to run gsi check before
deliverying - even if the file is a small one.

Hi Rafaella,

I asked this several times already but nobody gave me an answer.
How should I prepare SDF diff files? What should be included?
The sdf file should include the English source and target string which has been modified. The format of the sdf files should not be changed.
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Translation_for_3.1#How_to_deliver_translated_files

What is the meaning of number in column 6 of SDF file and should I
ignore it while preparing diff?
Please do not modify the number of the columns. To make sure the foramt is not corrupt, please run gsicke and fix possible errors before delivering.
Is there some tool that can generate clean diff out of two full SDF
files?
Ivo, Aijin: any recommendation?

Thanks,