argggggg ....

looks like someone oversaw that there are not only *.src files that contains translations while moving stuff into this new module. I looked onto this, I can move all translations manually to the new position.

And no, it is not nice!

Cheers,
Ivo

Goran Rakic schrieb:
У чет, 05. 03 2009. у 00:25 +0200, Ain Vagula пише:
Sorry, I did my translation branch after m3, because I saw that all
changes in m1 and m2 were reverted, so I dont want to check it myself
but Pavel said some hours ago:
<paveljanik> ain: m4 pot uploaded. new MODULE!
It is not funny at all.

ain

As I can see reportdesign/registry/data/org is now renamed as
reportbuilder/registry/data/org moving some PO files around.
It is 4 files with 63 messages total.

No messages are added or removed.

Kind regards,
Goran