Hi,

Ivo Hinkelmann - Sun Germany - schrieb:

as there was not much feedback regarding those builds and I made a lot
of dirty tricks in the localization35 cws I just wanted ask if the
localization looks fine so far now.

Can you confirm this?

Yes, the localization integration in m5 and m6 looks good so far. Good job!

Unfortunately, we had to apply some very late fixes for German translation - and late fixes are likely to introduce new bugs. We alredy found a typo in UI and some missing translation updates in help. None of those is release critical - so no stopper for 3.1.

But if possible, it would be welcome to have a l10n bugfix cycle for 3.1.1. We do not need to do this in pootle - I could provide sdf with the diffs directly (and apply fixes for 3.2 in parallel to pootle). Is it possible to get these fixes into 3.1.1 - and if yes, what was the proposed schedule?

Best,

André