Hi Belayneh and Dawit,
Belayneh Melka wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> Can anyone tell us how long it takes for the release of Openoffice in
> our language after our team submitted my translated files?

It depends and several things :
- we follow a release process with dates that are decided during RE
meeting, minutes of the meeting are available here :
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/ReleaseStatus_Minutes

- once the RC1 is published, in order to have your version distributed
as a stable one you need to do some QA tests on it, see here
http://qa.openoffice.org/localized/index.html

At the end you are the one who decide when your version will be released :)

Don't hesitate to ask if you need any detail or help on the process.

Kind regards
Sophie