Hello all,

            We have proposed a Native-Language Project for Oromo Language 10
days ago. We are waiting for the project to be setup. Of course We have already
started translation. i.e. We have  translated more than 80% of  the UI and
above 50% of the help file, since our team is composed of a big number of
motivated contributors. We have also requested  for our language to be added on
pootle server and the pootle admin told us that it will be added this week. Can
we just continue the process without the project being set up or wait?  In
addition, Can anyone tell us when the project will be setup?

       In addition, is there any other way that openoffice.org be released in
someone's language with out the project being setup if someone just translates
more than 80% of both UI and the help contents, and uploads them? We dont mean
that we follow that way. We just want to know if so.

                   With best regards,
                    The team leaders(Dawit and Belayneh)