Nguyen Vu Hung pravi:
On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 12:00 PM, Hristo Hristov <ico...@abv.bg> wrote:
Hello people,
I'm proud to announce that after four year of hard and continuous work, now
the OpenOffice.org suite are 100% translated in Bulgarian :)
Now on we can concentrate on clearing of mistakes in the translation as syntax
or translation errors and long truncated strings.
Translating is the first step which is simple and straightforward.
The next step is review the translation and correct all the translation errors
(I consider it translation bug).

We, Vietnamese team performs it in several manners

1. Directly review the .po file (by a translator other than the one
who translates it)
2a. Load OOo, read all menus, dialogues, online helps and capture screenshots
    in case we find translation bugs.
2b. Find error strings in the po files and fix them.

Step 2 is done by OOo vi translator members, normal users or linguistic experts
( if you have any).

Please comment on how your teams improve translation quality.

Thank you,

Hi
First, congratulation to Bulgarian team!

Slovenian team is using poconflicts (from http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/toolkit/poconflicts) which can find different translations for the same original string or/and the same translations for different original string (-v switch):

$poconflicts --accelerator=~  po conflict

We cut these anomalies from 1067/45870 in OOo 2.3 to 126/50117 in OOo DEVm39

Regards
Robert Ludvik