Dawit,
The most efficient (in a way) method for getting answers related to ssh2 problems is to raise them in the ssh2 issue and direct them to support. That's CollabNet support. Of course, I have no doubt there will be someone on this list who will leap in to help :-)

-louis

On 2009-06-03, at 09:29 , Belayneh Melka wrote:

Hi all,

While I try to tunnel to openoffice.org with ssh2 I always get the following message. " ssh: connect to host openoffice.org port 22: Connection timed out".

I use Ubuntu 9.04. I enter the following to the command line terminal.

      "ssh -2 -x -L 2401:localhost:2401 tun...@openoffice.org"

       Is there any problem with my input? What may be the problem?

           Thanks in advance
           Dawit Boka