HiKristján,

Welcome!

Before starting integration of Icelandic to Pootle, can you please confirm below?
- if you will be the lead of the Icelandic language team
 : A lang team lead can send a request of Pootle integration

- if there is any legacy translation of OO.o to be uploaded to Pootle
: If you have translation to be uploaded, please send it as po or sdf format to me.

Thanks,
Aijin

Kristján Bjarni Guðmundsson wrote:
Hi.

My name is Kristján and I am interested in localizing and translating
OpenOffice to Icelandic (is). I have some experience localizing software
since I am the Icelandic translator for Mozilla Firefox. I would like to
translate only the GUI portion to start with and leave the Help for later.
Is it possible to add Icelandic to Pootle so I can start my translation
there?

Thanks
 - Kristján