On Aug 12, 2009, at 10:51 AM, Aijin Kim wrote:

Our members are interested in the format of the files for shortcut.
Would be they PO ?, XLIFF or others ?

The format will be XLIFF. I believe you'll be familiar with the format soon. :)

Is the XLIFF based on the original XML contents or is it based on SDF ? If it were based on the original XML, the tags would be very easy to work with in XLIFF supporting CAT tools. The SDF data converts all to text strings and breaks all the tag support found in modern applications.

André's latest work on OLT is making XLIFF editing very easy even though the software does not seem to be super stable (I had 2 freezes last night working with a "real world" XLIFF file).

It is also possible to work with OmegaT and Rainbow (both GPL/Java), the process is much more robust.

Jean-Christophe Helary