Hi Paolo, Sophie, All,

On 09/05/09 17:54, Paolo Pozzan wrote:
In data martedì 18 agosto 2009 16:45:49, Sophie ha scritto:
Hi all,

To keep you update : Sun has opensourced his migration tool (thanks!
:) so the strings in Pootle are to be translated. But the developer
in charge is not sure that it's for 3.2 as it is not a part of the
OpenOffice.org package (in fact it requires Office to run and deliver
an Excel file as a result). He will sort this out with Rafaella when
she will come back from vacations next week.

Kind regards
Sophie

Now that Rafaella is back from vacations, I think this question can get an answer :-)

finally I got the answer .. which is no: the module should not be translated. It will be removed (or hidden) in Pootle. I've commented the issue asking to find another place to host this module.

Thanks for Sophie and Paolo for looking into this!