Hi Dawit,
Dawit Boka wrote:
Hi all,

     I have translated and uploaded the file uui/source.po and it showed 100%
translated on pootle and now after two days now,  it shows 69%-translated,
3%-fuzy and 27%-untranslated. What may be the cause?

The Pootle files have just been updated to the DEV300m60 version which contains now all strings for 3.2. The translation you have done was based on DEV300m54.

If you're a localizer, please subscribe to to...@l10n.openoffice.org, you will be informed of what's going on on Pootle. And on dev@l10n.openoffice.org, you will be informed of the issues we meet with localization, what is to be translated or not, and the other things about the life of a OOo localizer :)

By the way, the list of new features to be tested in your localization is here :
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Feature_Freeze_Testing_3.2

Kind regards
Sophie