Hi.

A new user on the Wiki has started translating the OOo User guides into
Chinese - which is great... except they are putting the translations
direct into the English source.... which isn't so great.

I have attempted to contact this user via the Wiki, but I'm thinking
(hoping) that maybe some of the Chinese community here might know who
this person is, and can help with explaining how and where the Chinese
translations should be.

These are the pages this person has started to translate:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Claire

I've rolled back the changes to the this page:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOo3_User_Guides/Calc_Guide

and created the Chinese equivalent:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Zh/Documentation/OOo3_User_Guides/Calc_Guide

The rest of the pages in the list will need to be copied to the
equivalent Zh page, and the original page reverted back to the English.

C.
--
Clayton Cornell       ccorn...@openoffice.org
OpenOffice.org Documentation Project co-lead