Hi, Makoto Takizawa

Thanks for your fixing! I've checked the Chinese Wiki, it's been corrected.
I also fixed another wrong link both in Japanese and Chinese page:

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/JA/Documentation/Administration_Guide
- |NextPage=JA/Documentation/Administration Guide/Using Custom Macros and Libraries + |NextPage=JA/Documentation/Administration Guide/How to deploy OpenOffice.org though a network

Please check it.

Best regards!

--
程林 Lin CHENG forestch...@openoffice.org
OpenOffice.org Chinese Project Co-Lead

I found miss link in Japanese Administration guide so I fixed it.
that time I saw the Chinese one.It have same problem so I fixed it,too.

I think it is no problem but I can not read Chinese.
Could somebody help me to check it?

- |PrevPage=Documentation/Administration Guide/Windows
- |NextPage=Documentation/Administration Guide/Using Package Manager
+ |PrevPage=ZH/Documentation/Administration Guide/Windows
+ |NextPage=ZH/Documentation/Administration Guide/Using Package Manager

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/ZH/Documentation/Administration_Guide