It's good news for our zh-CN translators. We can have enough time for translating and reviewing.

Thanks!

--
程林 Lin CHENG forestch...@openoffice.org
OpenOffice.org Chinese Project Co-Lead

during today's release meeting, the below proposal has been discussed and accepted. That means that the translation delivery deadline has been postponed to October 30th.

The release map for 3.2 will be readjusted accordingly.

This should give all teams a bit more time to complete translations.

Thanks,
Rafaella

=========
Hi All,

I would like to officially request to postpone the translation delivery deadline for OOo 3.2 release from October 16th to October 30th. The reason of this request is mainly the unexpected high volume of changes (~46000 words) both in the UI and the OLH that need to be updated.

If no objections till Monday, October 5th, I'll go ahead and announce this after the release meeting.

Please note that the release map will need to be readjusted to reflect this schedule change.

Thanks,