Hi,

this string is missing in all pootle languages so far I can see. I still try to find out what happend.

I can see the en-US string in the sdf file, in the pot file , in the translated po's but the translated string is lost on the way back to the language dependend sdf's

Till now I don't have a clue why this happend.

I will look further into this.

Cheers,
Ivo

Sophie wrote:
Hi all,

In Impress/Draw under View, their is [Comme~nts] that is still appearing in English in the FR version. It is translated in the openoffice_org/officecg/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office/UI #: DrawImpressCommands.xcu#..DrawImpressCommands.UserInterface.Popups..uno_ShowAnnotation.Label.value.text
msgid "Comme~nts"
msgstr "Comm~entaires"

Am I the only one who have this string in English?
Thanks in advance

Kind regards
Sophie