Hello,

as far as I know, parts of installation wizard strings are in the po files,
and part of them is taken from the installer software repositories - NSIS is
used so that piece of software must be localized as well. When you localize
it do not forget to ask to include those new/updated files in the build
process.

As far as help is concerned, do you mean index entries (keywords) or titles
of Help topics?
Do you have  a screenshot?

Lp, m.