Hi,
There is one string in svx/source/cui.po:
MSG # 1735 (line # 7757 in my .po (is_IS))
"Please note: the settings displayed refer to the internal
browser of %PRODUCTNAME (%PRODUCTNAME Writer/Web). In
\"Tools - Options - Browser - External Browser\" the use of
a different browser has been activated. In order to be able
to use the same settings in other browsers you need to
define these in the external browser settings."

In which conditions would these settings be displayed?
In neither my localized 3.2-beta nor in the en_US version
I'm able to find any such item in the Options window.
There's "Load/Save -> HTML Compatibility" but no "Browser -
External Browser" - even with an HTML document open.

Anyone a clue?

Best regards

Sveinn í Felli