Marcus Lange wrote:
Just to be sure to use the same terms:

I'm sorry, of course I mean "Just to be sure that we both speak about the same terms".

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 18:30, Marcus Lange <marcus.la...@sun.com> wrote:
Hi Ain,

I cannot find your language (et) on the Pootle servers. Have you used them
for translation (or at least for uploading the translation files)?

If not maybe that's why we cannot see how much strings are translated and if
you come at or over the 80% limit.

I'm sorry but at the moment I cannot tell you more. I think we have to wait
for Ivo or Frank beginning or January.

PS:
Don't worry, we can still add Estonian language for the RC2. ;-)

Best regards

Marcus

Ain Vagula wrote:
Estonian full installation set is missing again. The UI is fully
translated except some extensions we dont have to translate.

Ain