Joost, Per, Marcus,

many N-L teams have delivered traslations for 3.2. Can you please make sure that we have QATrack accounts set up for all these teams? Let's make it as easy as possibles to all these teams to log into QATrack and approved the l10n release candidates / language packs. At: http://ooo.services.openoffice.org/pub/OpenOffice.org/cws/upload/localization/localization37fix/ you can get the list of the languages.

If any other team needs an account in QATrack or needs assistance on how to proceed with the final approval/release, please do let me know.

Thanks,