Sophie wrote (18-01-10 21:32)
Hi all,
Rafaella Braconi wrote:

It's not really written for the purpose I meant. The second part of that wiki page could be developed into that kind of instructions, though.

For me we can either start editing the second part or create a new wiki. Whatever works for you best.

Martin, I'll send you a proposal, maybe we can work together on this?

If it can be of any help: recently I looked through some pages and made these notes:
http://qa.openoffice.org/localized/index.html
  general QA
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/NLC/localizedQA
  Testing your localized builds, workflow, links
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Sanity_Check_Of_L10n_Builds
  Sanity Check Of L10n Builds, minimal testing
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Release_Action_List_for_QA
  action items for QA in a release cycle of OOo
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/NLC:ReleaseChecklist
  All steps to get OpenOffice.org released in a language
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Testing_my_translation
  testing of translations in various stages of the release process
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/QATrack
  QATrack Help documentation, including very first steps

Best,
Cor

--
 >> Your office 2010 software: the new OpenOffice.org <<

Cor Nouws
  - nl.OpenOffice.org marketing contact
  - Community Council member