Hi Marcos,

it should be very simple:

1. Open this URL:
http://qatrack.services.openoffice.org/view_status.php?version=3.2.0rc5&language[]=ast&available=&uri=&view=detailed

2. Login with your account data
3. Click (or right click) on a build
4. Change the status

If you have no drop-down-box with some status items, then IMHO you haven't the correct role applied. Maybe Per can apply this to your user acccount as I have no possilibity to do this.

Best regards

Marcus

Marcos wrote:
Hi! Thanks Marcus and Martin.
I did the QATrack for the asturian language, but I can see that
appears as "untested" now (I didn't see before) :S
I don't know how confirm these tests to Approved :O (I can't see any
button or link for approved).
Can you help, please? Thanks very much!