Hello,

Richard schrieb:
> Charles-H. Schulz escribió:
>> Alexandro,
>>
>> Le 26/02/10 11:51, Alexandro Colorado a écrit :

>> And obviously they knew they would run out of time to integrate it
>> before the release. It was RC 5 remember. So far, all this does look
>> like if you could only submit your patch at RC 5 level, perhaps the ES
>> QA process is somewhat suboptimal.

We should look how to make this process better, esp. for Version 3.3.

Here we can see the planned timeline for version 3.3
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/OOoRelease33

So we can plan the time for translation and the time for testing the
integrated translation in April 2010.

This timeline is for *all* native language communities the same.

*After* this time the branch to finish version 3.3 followed.

So we know now (nearly beginning of March 2010) when we need the people
for translation and the following testing.

> I think the thing to do is forget the bickering. And plan how to avoid
> the problem in the future.

see above

> Lots of effort goes into getting the translations done in a short amount
> of time with limited resources.

That is the task for all language groups.

The problem may be that Sun/Oracle is no
> longer building the Spanish OOo in a timely fashion.

Sun/Oracle build OpenOffice.org in many languages. But the language
groups are responsible for their translation and the quality of them.

I may be wrong but
> that is why I get my instance of OOo via my distro who in turn get it
> from Go-OO.

which contain the same language code.

Kind regards

Mechtilde

responsible for the release of the Germananophone versions

--
Dipl. Ing. Mechtilde Stehmann
## http://de.openoffice.org