Hi Andre,

all is in progress right now.
I will make a note for Mondays Release Status Meeting agenda to go over the 3.2.1 L10N schedule in detail.

Martin D.

Am 18.03.10 08:01, schrieb André Schnabel:
Hi,

Ivo Hinkelmann schrieb:
Hi André,

Rafaella is currently on vacation but will be back next week. She
might give a statement about this.

What is quite unfortunate, as hand-over as well as delivery are
scheduled for next week.So depending on when exactly Rafaella will be
back, we will be late. Anyway it is impossible to tell, If I can do the
translations allone or if we need 10 people.

At the moment, EIS lists three UI translation relevant CWSes for 3.2.1,
none of them has a wordcount. Considering this, could I go on vacation
next week? ;)

best,
André