Thank you very much for your timely delivery!

As soon as available, Ivo will post the link to the new l10n builds.

Thanks again,
Rafaella

On 19.04.10 15:00, Rafaella Braconi wrote:
Dear All,

this is a reminder that you can submit your translations by Thursday, April 22nd.

The milestone we are targetting to update translation is the m15. You can find the OOO320_m15 sdf file at:

http://ooo.services.openoffice.org/pub/OpenOffice.org/cws/upload/localization/OOO320_m15_ooo.sdf.bz2

Pootle users: Please make sure to update your translations in Pootle by April 22nd.

Thanks!
Rafaella