Hi ,

I will set up Galician after the OOo 3.2.1 is done ok?

Cheers,
Ivo

Anton Méixome wrote:
2010/4/23 Ivo Hinkelmann <ivo.hinkelm...@sun.com>:
Hi,

you like to use one of the Pootle servers for your translation? Or do you
like a get a languagepack for Galician? Or Both?

Cheers,
Ivo

Yes, can I get a Pootle server for Galician? I hope and I need enforce
the galician contributors for next release.

I unknown fully which is the procedure (who to ask, where the correct
maillist or mail address to request the creation of the repository for
galician in Pootle), but I suppose this is the list.

I hope and I need to enhance the number of contributors of Galician
community, as we have a great deal of Help not translated (30%). I do
not know how to administrate the roles (suggest and approval
translated strings), but for now I would recommend that, as
coordinator, only I has the necessary permissions to approve a
translation. It's a cuestion about simple organization

Pootle would serve to preview the job and, It's very important for us,
reduce managemente steps and engineering for nexting versions.

The language pack is also necessary, but I think it has nothing to do
with it either.

My username is "meixome" anda my mail meix...@certima.net

Many thanks in advance for support

Antón