Hi Rafaella, Ivo, all

Very bad news from galician.

The windows builds works fine - not crash -  but the Linux don't made it

The localization is not correctly embeded. There are a lot the menús
with "alternative" text in english. It's a NOGO absolutely.

I have performed a urgent Sanity check without TCM over windows (xp
and Vista). Only a problem with a menu's entry that is incoherent, in
terms of qa for localization and that it must be fixed.
But in Linux, as well the "altenative" test are different, very more
long (?) for menu options and show text in galician or in english...

The package I used for instalation contains other languages, and for
them this not happens. I need other build with correct localization
embed.

Please, instructions

Thanks a lot

Antón

I send her in short screenshots for visualize the problem

--
Leader of openOffice.org GL
http://gl.openoffice.org