WARNING!!!!!! .....

On 04.05.10 13:07, Kazunari Hirano wrote:
On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 7:57 PM, Rafaella Braconi
<rafaella.brac...@sun.com> wrote:
Here is the list of the languages and the file:
http://ui.openoffice.org/VisualDesign/OOo_banner_thankyou.html
This is great!
Our Japanese community will use "Orginal Photoshop file for
translation" and make Japanese one.
Then we will file an issue and attach the Japanese banner to it.
please wait ... it seems that the page content and the banner will be changed.... Now we have the information on how to proceed with the translation of the page ... but I'd recommend to wait for the English text to be final.

Khirano .... your feedback put so many things into motion :-) .