Hi,
after the outage of one of our pootle-instances and the limitation of the other two ones, we see a pressing need to buy new hardware with a new version of Pootle 2.x.

In our mind is a quad-core machine (x86) with >2.x GHz and 8 or 16 GB RAM. To host all languages on one big machine, the disk space should be 1 TB for each of the two harddisks.

This solution should fit into our future l10n-scenario: Short update-times for the pootle-service, early localized builds, continuous localization. Hope this fits for pootle and our requirements for OOo-localizations. Any suggestions? Let's improve our OpenOffice.org for a larger community :-)

Cheers,
Frank

--
OpenOffice.org winner of "Best project for Government 2009" (sourceforge.net)!
Get your OpenOffice.org from http://download.openoffice.org

--
Sun Microsystems GmbH            Dipl.-Ing. Frank Mau
Nagelsweg 55                     Translation, IssueTracking, Web-tools

Registered Office: Sun Microsystems GmbH, Sonnenallee 1, D-85551
Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Commercial register of the Local Court of Munich: HRB 161028
Managing Directors: Juergen Kunz