Hi,

Martin Srebotnjak wrote:
Hallo, Mechtilde,

EIS2 has m81 in the "Child workspaces-Browse-per milestone" section for one
or two days now, and it contains the following cws':
changeannouncemail
cmcfixes74
dba33f
l10ntooling17
narrow01
renaissance2
rt38
slidecopy
dev300m81masterfix

you don't want monitor this EIS section but the mailing list "openoffice.cws-announce"

Cheers,
Ivo

I guess its sdf is not ready or available yet.

Lp, m.