Hi Friedel et al.,
good to know you're making progress in version 2.x. Btw. we ordered a new Pootle server for the OO.o community so we can get rid of the old infrastructure. We may need your help Friedel to set up a Pootle 2.x on the machine (and yes with a Linux ;-) ). That's the good news the bad one is, we won't have this server in place for the current 3.3 translation round, sorry.

Cheers,
Frank

F Wolff schrieb:
Op Di, 2010-06-22 om 14:42 +0200 skryf Rafaella Braconi:
Hi Olivier,

Hi everybody