Frank Mau escribió:
Hi Pootle-Users,
the second server is also updated for all other missing languages.

That was the good news, the bad news are for Korean and Italian helpcontent. The current status is: - Italian update for m84 is still in progress. Root cause seems to be a corrupt po-file or something similar -> Therefor I removed the po-part for Italian, nothing is lost!! We may need a new approach to solve the issue - Korean update went fine but the number of words in total is less (340751, in general 436631), I'll investigae what happend there. So please hands off for Korean helpcontent!
Cheers,
Frank

Frank

I'm still experiencing trouble accesing the Pootle server.

First time this morning I downloaded a ZIP from the UI spanish translation po files, but after that it doesn't answered me anymore. I can connect but it takes too long wating for data transfers and finally all I get is a 503 error.

Could you please check?

Thanks,

Santiago