Hi,

this one is new:

svx source\tbxctrls\tbunosearchcontrollers.src 0 string RID_SVXSTR_FINDBAR_FIND 0 en-US Find 20100804 12:51:12

Cheers,
Ivo

Ivo Hinkelmann wrote:
Hi Martin,

not?!?! Hmmm ... I will look onto this tomorrow. There should be one new string!

Cheers,
Ivo

Martin Srebotnjak wrote:
Ivo,

I downloaded the m3 sdf and updated my Slovenian translation but m3
does not show any new strings for me.

I checked if there are any more appearances of strings "Find" and
"Find & Replace" than in m1 (those are the two strings missing for
this toolbar, not just one string as you wrote - Find is in the text
box and "Find & Replace" is missing from the dropdown menu on the
right, from the Visible buttons submenu), but I could not find any.

Could it be that the GUI is using already available translations (in
m1/2) of these strings, meaning m3 does not require additional work
from us translators?

Thanks,
m.