Scrive Andre Schnabel <andre.schna...@gmx.net>:

> Hi Thorsten,
>
> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
> > Datum: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 13:27:03 +0200
> > Von: Thorsten Ziehm <thorsten.zi...@oracle.com>
> > An: dev@l10n.openoffice.org
> > Betreff: Re: [l10n-dev] For POOTLE / TCM Users [Fwd: [l10n-tools] Aug 9 -
> sunvirtuallab.com planned outage]
>
> > Reminder !!!!
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Pootle was updated with m3. Please try to update your translation
> > files before the down time.
>
> Why? Translation delivery is Aug. 19th.
> So - I agree, that we should try to get our translations in better now
> than later, but there is no need to hurry (and risk low quality).
>
> At the other hand I see no reason to get ~20 Strings translated, when
> only one was requested as bugfix. We had UI freeze, it is *not* my
> duty to fix UI changes that other people introduced. (I'll do it,
> just because I do not want that such bugs are presented to the end user).

I second that.
For Italian the situation is even worst: ~700 fuzzy words in UI + ~1k fuzzy
words in Help with changes on file that were edited in the meantime... (Does
s/b mention there was changes also in Help files?)
20 strings are ok, but this is not acceptable. No more free weekends for me
until 19th august :-(

Paolo