Dear All,

please find the log at: http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/w/images/2/25/20101007_-ooonlc.odt

Thanks,
Rafaella

On 10/07/10 09:40, Rafaella Braconi wrote:
Just a friendly reminder that the meeting will start in approx. 20 Minutes.

Regards,
rafaella

On 10/ 5/10 02:44 PM, Rafaella Braconi wrote:
Dear All,

the 2 weeks testing period for the new Pootle server is nearly over. We have received lot of feedback over the lists. However, to give everyone the possibility to discuss more about the new Pootle server, I would like to remind you that there will be a dedicated time slot for this.

IRC Meeting session on October 7th, channel #ooonlc at 10:00 am CET.

I hope to see you there.

Kind Regards,
Rafaella