Yepp, the server and the software if good stuff, so we can go forward...
The pleasure for the admin is, that we can handle all languages on one system and second, we can make daily exports without bringing down the web-frontend. This in combination allows us much more future work on continuous translation for OpenOffice.org.

So thanks to your team Dwanye,
Frank