Hi khirano-san,

On 04.11.10 22:11, Kazunari Hirano wrote:
> 1. go to http://quaste-st.services.openoffice.org/
> 2. no login
> 3. click on "List Test Case Specification" under "TCS" in the left side menu.
> 4. we see "Product" "Component" "Language"
>
> Can you tell us what they are, what they are for, how to use them?

These 3 Listboxes should be used to filter the Test Case Specifications
to be shown after click on 'Go'-Button to view the results.

> 5. we also see "Please login to edit test case specifications"
>
> Can we/you localize these words "Product" "Component" "Language"
> "Please login to edit test case specifications" ?

It is not planned to have the UI localized. See comments on t...@uquaste-blog
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS/entry/integrating_tcm_functionality_into_quaste#comments

Kind Regards
 Helge

> Thanks,
> khirano

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG        Helge Delfs
Nagelsweg 55                            Quality Assurance Engineer
20097 Hamburg                           OOo Team Lead Automation
http://qa.openoffice.org                mailto:h...@openoffice.org
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/User:hde
PGP Key-ID: 0x71FB603E