There has been some issues installing custom dictionaries, they are
installing correctly but there is no way to find them on the dictionaries
options. Can I get verification on this bug.

1. Download a dictionary .oxt
2. Install through unopkg or Extension manager
3. Install succesfully
4. Go to Options -> Language Aids -> General
5. Select the dictionary --- the dictionary doesn't show with the checkmark.

Please let me know if I should forward this if this is not the right list. I
was tempted to go to lingucomponents but there doesnt seem to be much
traffic there.

Regards.

here is some of my research:

The extension gets installed under these paths:
~/.
openoffice.org/3/user/extensions/tmp/extensions/bJTezF_/es_MX.oxt/es_MX.aff
dictionaries.xcu has the following path:
*%origin%es_MX.aff*
on the stock dictionaries which are systemwide:
/opt/openoffice.org3/share/extensions/dict-es/es_ES.aff

--
*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* EspaƱol