On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 3:17 AM, Stephan Bergmann <
stephan.bergm...@oracle.com> wrote:

> On 02/01/11 10:09, Martin Srebotnjak wrote:
>
>> 2011/2/1 Stephan Bergmann<stephan.bergm...@oracle.com>
>>
>>  See the dev@ooo branch of this mail thread for an analysis of the
>>> problem.
>>>

>>>  What? Where is that mailing list? Can't you post just a summary of the
>> resolution of this bug here? Or do we have to subscribe to 7 mailing lists
>> to read about a single issue and understand what is going on? Can you make
>> it more user-unfriendly?
>>

> Alexandro's OP had as "To" recipients both the dev@l10n.openoffice.org and
> started to reply to only one of the two mailing lists.  That way, <
> http://www.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=dev&msgNo=28550> only made
>
> Which goes to show that cross-posting is often not a very good idea.

Right I apologize but with so many ML and project overlapping is kind of
inevitable. l10n deal primarily with the UI/help localization and not with
the dictionaries, lingucomponents. However this seemed to be more of an
extension issue than a locale one. If this was an ISO code issue for example
then l10n would have had a play with the bug.