Hi khirano,

yes, the update service to notify for the new release is not yet active. This is planned for next week, after the first high download peeks and together with Rafaella's proposal (see other mail from her here).

Best regards

Marcus

Kazunari Hirano wrote:
Hi Marcus and all,

Congratulations! OpenOffice.org 3.3.0 released!

I have installed the following Japanese package,
ftp://ftp.jaist.ac.jp/pub/openoffice/localized/ja/3.3.0/OOo_3.3.0_Win_x86_install_ja.exe
and the installation opened the English landing page on my browser.
http://update.services.openoffice.org/ooo/index.html?cid=920899

When we install Japanese package we want the Japanese landing page to
be opened on our browser.
http://update.services.openoffice.org/ooo/index_ja.html?cid=920899

Thanks,
khirano