Hi Anton,

On 02/17/11 13:59, Anton Meixome wrote:
Yes, all works fine now.

Rafaella, yo must apologize me.
For some strange reason I don't receive your answer until 16 hours
after you replies me. In fact I saw Frank answer first    O_O
For this reason I contamine this thread with my problems

Last night I have can download a backup copy.
no apologies neewed! Glad to hear everything is fine!
Thanks too much Frank, anda yes I have see your advice about outage.

But, another question.

Who can help about garant me permissions for update the web page
gl.openoffice.org?
Anton, as next week is planned the OOo site migration to Kenai http://kenai.com/projects/ooo-migration/pages/Home

you may want to wait with the changes. However, I'll forward your request to get permissions for the web pages.

Kind Regards,