Hi,

2011.02.17 16:27, Rafaella Braconi rašė:
I would like to inform you that starting immediately you can access the TCM tool from the following link:

http://quaste.services.openoffice.org/tcm/tcm_login.cgi?tcm_config=newooo

Thanks to the great work Helge Delfs did, all user accounts have been successfully migrated, so that you only need to update your link to access TCM. TCM at the sunvirtuallab is still accessible but we plan to deactivate it in the next weeks.

In case of issues or questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

It seems like not all data for Lithuanian was imported. I guess I didn't imform my team in time, but now the situation is that there's much more Lithuanian test records in the old TCM than in the new one.
Is there any chance for that data to be imported?

Rimas